I am inspired by Young Living’s Seed to Seal commitment; however, their commitment to quality goes beyond what’s inside the bottle. They pay attention to presentation in their packaging as well as in their associated products. In preparation for the Grand Tour, I splurged and bought the Bon Voyage Travel Pack this month. I already use all the products, but I wanted the convenient travel size bottles with the labels already on them. At first glance, this seems expensive. I mean, I can pick up a travel toiletries kit for less than $10 at Walmart. Why would I pay $55 for this one? I don’t know. Call me crazy, but I did.
Here’s what I got (the next three paragraphs are copied from Young Living’s product listing with my impressions added in parenthesis):
Bon Voyage offers 10 Young Living personal care products in an attractive, custom bag. All products are TSA-compliant and are perfect for sharing your favorite products wherever you travel.
- Thieves® AromaBright Toothpaste, 60ml. (This is the size I prefer to use at home — it lasts forever)
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, 29.5ml. (I love this stuff — I’ve refused to use commercial brands for fear of chemicals)
- Thieves Dental Floss (looking forward to trying this)
- Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash, 60ml. (Again, this is just good mouthwash)
- Young Living branded Toothbrush (A bonus)
- Lavender Shampoo, 60ml. (I’ll be adding a few oils and probably siphoning out about half and replacing with water — this is concentrated)
- Lavender Conditioner, 60ml. (I’ll have to remove 3/4 of this and add water to get it thin enough to use)
- Cinnamint Lip Balm (Yum)
- Morning Start™ Bath & Shower Gel, 60ml. (I’ll add a few oils to this as well)
- Genesis™ Hand & Body Lotion, 60ml. (I confess, this isn’t one of my favorites, but I’ll use it on the road)
- ART Light Moisturizing Cream, 10g (Another product I really like)
These travel-sized toiletries make Bon Voyage convenient as well as compact—a perfect size for carry-ons or handbags offering you a complete collection of personal care essentials when you are on the road.
Not only is the bag attractive, it’s a very nice quality, padded fabric exterior with a waterproof lining material. The good quality zipper has a very nice pull, and opens and closes smoothly. The mesh see-through sides are lined with clear plastic, protecting the contents of your suitcase in case anything leaks. I found plenty of room to add my AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant (some people, believe it or not, use the toothpaste for deodorant, so if you want to save space…). See? Spacious, quality, and tasteful.
This is one example of attention to detail, but there are plenty more. Another aspect of Young Living that most people don’t think about at first is customer service from the company itself. Inevitably, something will go wrong, and you’ll need to contact Customer Service. The first time this happened, I dreaded the idea. In fact, I let my upline do it, but when things got resolved quickly and easily, I decided to take a chance and contact them myself the next time something wasn’t quite right. They were great — and no matter what medium I use, telephone, online chat, or email, they are just great. Pleasant and focused on fixing whatever needs fixing. I can’t say that about a lot of companies, but I can wholeheartedly say that about Young Living.
Jean Schara, Young Living Distributor Number 3314775