Remember, the Easter Egg Hunt is live until April 17th.
With that public service announcement out of the way, let’s talk about this month’s promos, because there are some good ones.
Two of these are only for people on Essential Rewards. To be on Essential Rewards, you must be a wholesale member. What is Essential Rewards? It’s a commitment to buy at least 50PV of products every month (100PV if you want to earn commissions, but if you’re only a wholesale member to be your own best customer, that doesn’t apply to you). You can change those products every month or get the same thing — it’s entirely up to you. Even if you don’t qualify to earn these promos, you earn Essential Rewards points that can be used to get free products, so don’t despair.
For Essential Rewards members who order 100 PV of products this month, they will earn a free 5 ml Tangerine Vitality essential oil. For Essential Rewards members ordering at least 190 PV of products, they will earn a free 5 ml bottle of OOLA Grow essential oil blend.
Everyone, wholesale members, ER members, and retail members, can earn the following free products. At 190 PV, a free 15 ml Tea Tree essential oil, at the 250 PV level, everything from the 100 and 190 PV levels plus a free bottle of Thieves Household cleaner and a branded glass spray bottle, and at the 300 PV level, everything from the 100, 190, and 250 PV levels plus a 15 ml bottle of Dragon Time essential oil blend.
Why would you want these?
Tangerine Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add a drop of Tangerine Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it as a daily dietary supplement to enjoy its many benefits.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine Vitality to NingXia Zyng™ for a delicious and tangy twist on our lightly sweetened sparkling drink.
- Give your marinades a sweet kick by adding Tangerine Vitality instead of Lemon Vitality or Lime Vitality.
- Infuse your water by adding a few drops with to encourage yourself to drink more during the day.
- Try adding a little Tangerine Vitality to your salad dressing for a wonderful citrus zing.
Oola®** Grow™ essential oil blend gives you the courage to focus on the task at hand and helps you move toward positive advancement and progression.
Tea Tree Oil Essential Oil Uses
- Add to water in a small spritz bottle to refresh linens and towels.
- Diffuse to combat stale or offensive odors in the home.
- Combine with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass to create a natural deodorant.
- Use Tea Tree’s cleansing properties for homemade soaps and moisturizers.
- Apply to skin as part of your nighttime routine.
- Comb through hair for added shine and freshness.
Suggested Thieves Household Cleaner Ratios According to Usage
- All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.
- Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
Dragon Time Benefits and Uses:
- Diffuse or inhale directly during cycles of moodiness for a stabilizing boost of sweet fragrance.
- Apply 1¬–2 drops topically to abdomen to experience a gentle, harmonizing aroma.
- Apply to back of neck in the evening to help create a calming atmosphere.
Key Constituents: Dragon Time contains the naturally occurring constituents linalool, sclareol, linalyl acetate, germacrene D, and beta-phellandrene.
Not a Young Living member? I can help you with that. Message me via the contact page with your questions. Know you’re ready to begin your journey to a healthier lifestyle and to remove the toxins from your home cleaning and personal care lineup? Here’s the link that will walk you through the process, including allowing you to sign up for Essential Rewards.
When you follow that link, ensure your country and language are correct. My member number is already entered as your sponsor and enroller.
Click continue (or if you want someone else as your sponsor and enroller, check the box and provide that information when asked).
Choose your starter kit. (If you like the Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser, getting it with your premium starter kit is probably the most cost effective time to do so — it’s $225 if purchased separately). If you need a Spanish, military address, or International 220V kit, click on the Specialty Kits tab. There’s a Thieves or a NingXia kit, but unless those are the only products you’re interested in, you can get those kits as Essential Rewards kits on a monthly basis if you like.
Once you’ve chosen your Premium Starter Kit (there is a basic kit, but you don’t get much with it — a Premium Starter Kit is your best, most exciting deal), you have the option to sign up for Essential Rewards.
If you choose to sign up for Essential Rewards, select the kit or kits you want then check the confirmation box.
In Step 3, you can either choose to add more products or to continue your enrollment by clicking Next. Follow the instructions to get to the Member Info screen where you enter your personal information. I’d encourage you to leave the “Receive email communication” box checked — that’s how you’ll find out about your monthly promos. Fill out the information on this page and continue until you’ve finished walking through the process.
If this is too daunting, contact me, and I’ll walk you through it.
Jean Schara, Young Living Member # 3314775